Our hotel has been back since May 30th!
We want you to feel safe with us and continue to enjoy your stay to the fullest. We follow recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO), the Robert Koch Institute and the regulations of the health authorities to prevent the spread and transmission of diseases. We pay attention to prescribed hygiene measures in all areas of our hotel.
We emplement these infection protection measures:
• More flexible cancellation Conditions for direct booking:
So that you do not have to worry about your booked overnight stay, we have relaxed our cancellation policy and you can cancel your stay free of charge up to 6:00 p.m. on the day of arrival if you book the flexible rate.
• Rebooking at a later time is possible at any time and for all reservations (except the early bird rate) at the current daily price.
• All guests and employees are asked to avoid direct contact and to keep a safety distance of 1.5 meters in all hotel areas. Masks must be worn in the hallways and on the way to the toilet.
You can only take your mask off at your table in the restaurant to eat.
• In the restaurant area you sit at the tables which will be at least 1.5 meters apart and before being used by a new guest they will get cleaned and disinfectant.
• At check-in, all guests will be informed about hygiene regulations by our employees
• Regular cleaning and disinfection of all public areas
• The number of people using the elevator is limited. Alternatively, use the stairs.
• There is an additional regular disinfection of heavily used surfaces such as door handles, card terminals, light switches, elevator buttons, banisters etc.
• Our employees smile behind the face mask or the protective shield. In addition to the current hygiene measures and instructions, all employees were trained with information on COVID-19.
• Additional disinfection stations in all public areas
• Every room will get disinfected after departure
• Our strict precautionary measures also apply to our suppliers and craftsmen
• On our room tablets you can get tips and recommendations on how to spend a lot of time outdoors during your stay. We have listed our safety and hygiene measures there for you to reread.
• Guests with symptoms of illness are asked to call a doctor and stay in the room
• From July 10th you can use our indoor pool with counter current system in the garden house again. Please understand that this requires registration via the reception. The same applies to the use of the private SPA with Finnish sauna and steam bath or the fitness room in the main building.