We are here for you!
Our current opening days: Monday - Friday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. During this time there is still the possibility to purchase vouchers. We are also happy to contact you via our voucher shop.
In our garden house we gladly welcome all those who are traveling on business or planning further education & training. From Tuesday - Friday we offer a croissant breakfast.
For all holidaymakers our hotel, restaurants as well as the Blobb is probably closed until 07 March.
We want you to feel safe with us and continue to enjoy your stay to the fullest. We follow recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO), the Robert Koch Institute and the regulations of the health authorities to prevent the spread and transmission of diseases. We pay attention to prescribed hygiene measures in all areas of our hotel.
We emplement these infection protection measures:
• More flexible cancellation Conditions for direct booking:
So that you do not have to worry about your booked overnight stay, we have relaxed our cancellation policy and you can cancel your stay free of charge up to 6:00 p.m. on the day of arrival if you book the flexible rate.
• Rebooking at a later time is possible at any time and for all reservations (except the early bird rate) at the current daily price.
• All guests and employees are asked to avoid direct contact and to keep a safety distance of 1.5 meters in all hotel areas. Masks must be worn in the hallways and on the way to the toilet.
You can only take your mask off at your table in the restaurant to eat.
• In the restaurant area you sit at the tables which will be at least 1.5 meters apart and before being used by a new guest they will get cleaned and disinfectant.
• At check-in, all guests will be informed about hygiene regulations by our employees
• Regular cleaning and disinfection of all public areas
• The number of people using the elevator is limited. Alternatively, use the stairs.
• There is an additional regular disinfection of heavily used surfaces such as door handles, card terminals, light switches, elevator buttons, banisters etc.
• Our employees smile behind the face mask or the protective shield. In addition to the current hygiene measures and instructions, all employees were trained with information on COVID-19.
• Additional disinfection stations in all public areas
• Every room will get disinfected after departure
• Our strict precautionary measures also apply to our suppliers and craftsmen
• On our room tablets you can get tips and recommendations on how to spend a lot of time outdoors during your stay. We have listed our safety and hygiene measures there for you to reread.
• Guests with symptoms of illness are asked to call a doctor and stay in the room
• Our GartenSPA and our sauna area in the main building can be used.
Please understand that you have to register at reception for this.
The same applies to the use of the private SPA with Finnish sauna or the fitness room in the main building. Please understand that the steam bath, the stone pine bio sauna and the infrared sauna cannot be used at the moment